Adding value to your data
Value Index overview
The amount of data available quickly becomes too much for traditional data analysis. Especially when you add big data to the mix. To stay ahead of the game, something more targeted is needed. Value Index uses the power of super machines combined with the best data consulting minds.
Value Index algorithms are configured to crunch through data, asking millions of questions per second.
It’s super-fast. Effortless. Economic. From simple data to big data sets. Seeking out new insights from consented data.￼
With Value Index:
- You obtain real insights from consented data, without making assumptions based on a small statistical sample.
- You have value added to your data. The value of a donor to a charitable cause. The value of a player to a team. The value of a customer to a business. This is more than just ranking according to statistics.
- You see those slight changes in behaviour. Those nuances that signal how to get the best from that individual, and what to do next.
- Add value to your data. The value of a donor to a charitable cause. The value of a player to a team. The value of a customer to a business
- Get deeper insights into your data, rather than just ranking according to statistics and demographic information
- Machine learning and advanced algorithms lets you surface insights unavailable with standard statistical analysis
- Know the key business needs and factors that influence the value of individuals with models created specifically for your business
- Find patterns and relationships hidden in historical data
- More accurate and informed forecasting
- Improve compliance when used in conjunction with Permissions for GDPR and data legislation
Based on the experience and knowledge of Wood for Trees, part of the MyLife Digital group, we have created a specific version of Value Index for the Charity and Non-Profit sector called Donor Index.
You’ll be able to download a PDF, see a Powerpoint, watch a short demo, listen to a webinar and – don’t forget – book your own demo.